I grew up singing this song, though when I traveled on a drum corps bus, we weren’t allowed to sing it, because after three weeks on the road, we’d all be brought to tears by the end. Home is one beautiful place.
Bears and wolves and babies, oh my!
Stay in touch!Sign up for the Rocky Ridge Books newsletter to keep track of Pam's news and tidbits.
Recent Blog Posts
- Sorry for the confusion
- Protected: Print Design
- You heard that right: Save a Horse, Dive a Cowboy
- Snow on the Mountain, now in French
- At the Rainbow Bridge
- Diving Deep at the Rainbow Awards
- New paperback, this time in French
- Pam, what have you done?
- Fire on the Mountain in French
- A Snippet of Otter Chaos
Contact me via email