I grew up singing this song, though when I traveled on a drum corps bus, we weren’t allowed to sing it, because after three weeks on the road, we’d all be brought to tears by the end. Home is one beautiful place.
Jake and Kurt are back!
Stay in touch!Sign up for the Rocky Ridge Books newsletter to keep track of Pam's news and tidbits.
Recent Blog Posts
- Smishing, and why it’s not always a loving hug
- Keeping you in reading material at Smashwords–sale
- Whoops! Running to Him ran early!
- Poke the bear, poke the bear, poke the bear–run!
- Sale at Smashwords!
- Fire on the Mountain is back!
- Revving up for reissues
- At last! A new book on the horizon!
- A present for you
- Does he look like Kurt to you?
Contact me via email