I am so excited! My new novel, Fall Down the Mountain, which will be out in June, now has a face! Alessia has outdone herself here. I put the cover on my desktop, which for some reason cropped it, so I’m getting a close-up of the fellas kissing, which makes me go “aw”. The man on the right I’ve decided is Allan. He has his eyes closed, and he’s got the best eyelashes. The other man has phantom trees like ski goggles, and he’s taller, so he must be Mark.
Bears and wolves and babies, oh my!
Stay in touch!Sign up for the Rocky Ridge Books newsletter to keep track of Pam's news and tidbits.
Recent Blog Posts
- Does he look like Kurt to you?
- Seventy-nine pounds of pets
- Updating the Author Bio
- Hitting the Change button
- Ooh, free stories!
- Concierge Service, now available
- Saturday Snippet: Concierge Service
- A Snippet from Concierge Service
- Z. Allora’s Zombies are coming! No, they’re here!
- 50% off sale at Smashwords on selected titles
Contact me via email