I am so excited! My new novel, Fall Down the Mountain, which will be out in June, now has a face! Alessia has outdone herself here. I put the cover on my desktop, which for some reason cropped it, so I’m getting a close-up of the fellas kissing, which makes me go “aw”. The man on the right I’ve decided is Allan. He has his eyes closed, and he’s got the best eyelashes. The other man has phantom trees like ski goggles, and he’s taller, so he must be Mark.
Jake and Kurt are back!
Stay in touch!Sign up for the Rocky Ridge Books newsletter to keep track of Pam's news and tidbits.
Recent Blog Posts
- Smishing, and why it’s not always a loving hug
- Keeping you in reading material at Smashwords–sale
- Whoops! Running to Him ran early!
- Poke the bear, poke the bear, poke the bear–run!
- Sale at Smashwords!
- Fire on the Mountain is back!
- Revving up for reissues
- At last! A new book on the horizon!
- A present for you
- Does he look like Kurt to you?
Contact me via email