I am so excited! My new novel, Fall Down the Mountain, which will be out in June, now has a face! Alessia has outdone herself here. I put the cover on my desktop, which for some reason cropped it, so I’m getting a close-up of the fellas kissing, which makes me go “aw”. The man on the right I’ve decided is Allan. He has his eyes closed, and he’s got the best eyelashes. The other man has phantom trees like ski goggles, and he’s taller, so he must be Mark.
Bears and wolves and babies, oh my!
Stay in touch!Sign up for the Rocky Ridge Books newsletter to keep track of Pam's news and tidbits.
Recent Blog Posts
- You heard that right: Save a Horse, Dive a Cowboy
- Snow on the Mountain, now in French
- At the Rainbow Bridge
- Diving Deep at the Rainbow Awards
- New paperback, this time in French
- Pam, what have you done?
- Fire on the Mountain in French
- A Snippet of Otter Chaos
- A bundle of goodies, including Spokes
- Rainbow Snippet Saturday – Fire on the Mountain
Contact me via email