Remember that party I was talking about? It’s here, you’re invited, and it’s just one click away. Come join me and the gang at the Torquere Live Journal, no account needed, and we’ll have a good time chatting, exchanging notes, running a contest, and torturing the author giving me prompts for a ficlet, plus the other things my fevered brain has devised for your entertainment.
Bears and wolves and babies, oh my!
Stay in touch!Sign up for the Rocky Ridge Books newsletter to keep track of Pam's news and tidbits.
Recent Blog Posts
- Sorry for the confusion
- Protected: Print Design
- You heard that right: Save a Horse, Dive a Cowboy
- Snow on the Mountain, now in French
- At the Rainbow Bridge
- Diving Deep at the Rainbow Awards
- New paperback, this time in French
- Pam, what have you done?
- Fire on the Mountain in French
- A Snippet of Otter Chaos
Contact me via email