1. A comma splice walks into a bar, it has a drink and then leaves.
2. A dangling modifier walks into a bar. After finishing a drink, the bartender asks it to leave.
3. A question mark walks into a bar?
4. Two quotation marks “walk into” a bar.
5. A gerund and an infinitive walk into a bar, drinking to drink.
6. The bar was walked into by the passive voice.
7. Three intransitive verbs walk into a bar. They sit. They drink. They leave.
Bears and wolves and babies, oh my!
Stay in touch!Sign up for the Rocky Ridge Books newsletter to keep track of Pam's news and tidbits.
Recent Blog Posts
Contact me via email