I’m working on Spokes, my cycling story, and needed to send one of my protags on a ride in the Boulder area. I”m not turning up the info I want on my own, but I have this great walking, talking resource who’s ridden the area up and down. Walker Ranch, MU tells me, and I go a hunting. And now I guess I better work on getting into shape, because I have to ride this for myself, all except that section at 2.14. Not going there. Nuh uh.
Bears and wolves and babies, oh my!
Stay in touch!Sign up for the Rocky Ridge Books newsletter to keep track of Pam's news and tidbits.
Recent Blog Posts
- At the Rainbow Bridge
- Diving Deep at the Rainbow Awards
- New paperback, this time in French
- Pam, what have you done?
- Fire on the Mountain in French
- A Snippet of Otter Chaos
- A bundle of goodies, including Spokes
- Rainbow Snippet Saturday – Fire on the Mountain
- Fire on the Mountain for 99 cents?
- Phone scam to beware of
Contact me via email