I’m working on Spokes, my cycling story, and needed to send one of my protags on a ride in the Boulder area. I”m not turning up the info I want on my own, but I have this great walking, talking resource who’s ridden the area up and down. Walker Ranch, MU tells me, and I go a hunting. And now I guess I better work on getting into shape, because I have to ride this for myself, all except that section at 2.14. Not going there. Nuh uh.
Bears and wolves and babies, oh my!
Stay in touch!Sign up for the Rocky Ridge Books newsletter to keep track of Pam's news and tidbits.
Recent Blog Posts
- Sorry for the confusion
- Protected: Print Design
- You heard that right: Save a Horse, Dive a Cowboy
- Snow on the Mountain, now in French
- At the Rainbow Bridge
- Diving Deep at the Rainbow Awards
- New paperback, this time in French
- Pam, what have you done?
- Fire on the Mountain in French
- A Snippet of Otter Chaos
Contact me via email