I’m working on Spokes, my cycling story, and needed to send one of my protags on a ride in the Boulder area. I”m not turning up the info I want on my own, but I have this great walking, talking resource who’s ridden the area up and down. Walker Ranch, MU tells me, and I go a hunting. And now I guess I better work on getting into shape, because I have to ride this for myself, all except that section at 2.14. Not going there. Nuh uh.
Jake and Kurt are back!
Stay in touch!Sign up for the Rocky Ridge Books newsletter to keep track of Pam's news and tidbits.
Recent Blog Posts
- Smishing, and why it’s not always a loving hug
- Keeping you in reading material at Smashwords–sale
- Whoops! Running to Him ran early!
- Poke the bear, poke the bear, poke the bear–run!
- Sale at Smashwords!
- Fire on the Mountain is back!
- Revving up for reissues
- At last! A new book on the horizon!
- A present for you
- Does he look like Kurt to you?
Contact me via email